Christian Date with Match Making in Free Christian Dating
CHRISTIAN DATING SERVICE
Optimize search for your life partner in the Christian Dating Service
First of all you should remember we use bilateral matchmaking algorithm. So, every of dozens answers of questionary (both to your match and to yourself) and psychometric test influences on the database search result.
1. TOO LITTLE MATCHES. Probably you define too narrow desires to your match, maybe just doubling answers about yourself into next cells. For example, you drink socially and choose your match MUST drink socially, too. Both nondrinkers and persons drinking a glass beer/wine every weekend will not match you. You should use CTRL-key (keep it pushed during inserting) to choose several answers for every question to match. The same with denominations, education, kids.
2. TOO MANY MATCHES. It is especially useful if you are not a privileged member – ordinary members may see only 20 ordinary profiles with highest match ratio. Probably you choosed too many "any" and "no matter". Pay attention, please, choosing attitude towards religion "no matter" you'll get matches both believers and agnostics and atheists. Similarly, age, height, family status.
3. SLIM GIRL OR ANORECIX?. Many our members live in ex-USSR, most of women in this part of world are crazy about their figures, they believe they are too fat. So, if a girl call herself average – it means she is slim in 80% (the younger the high the percentage). If she calls herself a bit more than average – often it means she is average. If she calls herself slim – she suffers from anorexia and needs attention from a doctor. So, if you like good shaped girl, you should choose both slim and athletic and average bodies for your match.
4. INTOLERANCE. Yes, very many people are extremely intolerant in this part of the world, especially in Russia. If they are Orthodox Christians, often they look for Orthodox ones only. If they are agnostics/atheists, they do agnostics/atheists. If they are Evangelicals, they look for Evangelicals in 99%. Besides that Evangelicals in ex-USSR very often think they are holier than the Pope and look for the same holiest Evangelicals (no smoking, no drinking, no separated or even divorced, no kids, weekly visiting church are absolutely necessary). It's a kind of neophyte syndrome.
Intolerance about pernicious habbits is deepened with typical infantility of "homo soveticus". Up to 80% of our members look for partner drinking socially and never smoking. So, if you drink never, only Evangelical Chrstians will match you (if you are Evangelical, too). If you drink some beer on weekends or everyday – it may be hard to find match here. Similarly if you indulge in a cigar after weekend dinner.
4. ANALYSIS and CORRECTION. If you are not satisfied the database search result you should analyse your profile, especially questionary. Than you should click on "change your ad Ц EDIT" in menu under your photo and go through ALL 5 steps correction wrong answers, etc till you get your renewed profile (better to skip changing photo). Click on "Want to SEE them?" to see new database search result.
If you like some matches analyse their profiles very intently – every word, every answer in questionary and psychotest, every comma. Comparing several profiles you can see as the nose on your face who is a professional bride and who is a sincere believer and who looks for emigration and not love. Our staff smarten neither profiles nor photos, only thing we let ourselves – to correct some stupid mistakes in search requests during joinig procedure.
JUST AN OPINION ON THE CHRISTIAN DATING SERVICE:
I have met a lovely lady from your website and found a true love. We are to be married in February 2009 on Valentine's day. Thank you very much for an excellent job of screening. Now, how do I turn off my profile?
Joel Stephen Robinett
search in the website
become V.I.P./ INVISIBLE
Russian Christian Dating
2 singles online
from 70 countries
|Adam-i-Eva © 2003-2017|